Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about WellConnect.
We identified an opportunity to provide physicians with a tool to allow you to reach out to your patients efficiently. The WellConnect tool was created by our partner, Text-Em-All, for VaccineShoppe.com users to help remind patients of health and immunization updates via text and voice messaging.
For VaccineShoppe.com users, WellConnect costs just 7¢ per credit. There are no set up fees and no contracts.
Each credit allows for the delivery of a recorded message of up to 30 seconds in length to a single phone number, or text message up to 160 characters to a single phone number.
- Only calls and texts successfully delivered will count against a client’s credit balance.
- No-answers and busy signals are automatically retried, at no extra cost.
- Recipients are able to opt-out from receiving future messages, at no extra cost.
- Call recipients can repeat the message as many times as they please, at no extra cost. Subject to program cap*
- Messages longer than 30 seconds and 160 characters will require additional credits.
- For example, 31-60 second messages will require 2 credits, 61-90 second messages
- will require 3 credits, and 91-120 second messages will require 4 credits.
- Text messages of 161-320 characters will require 2 credits per number, 321-480 will require 3 credits per number and 481-640 will require 4 credits per number.
- MMS messages will be 2 credits per number.
Yes! You will find templated messages that are available in your account for free. Make sure to pick "WellConnect" when choosing your type of Broadcast. Subject to program cap*
If you prefer to customize your own message, they will be priced based on length which is covered under "How do credits work?".
WellConnect can deliver messages anywhere in the 48 continental United States, Hawaii, and Canada.
If you choose the option for immediate delivery, the calls go out almost instantly. Please consider this while staffing for return calls.
Each medical system is very different. You will need to consult your provider to find the easiest way to export the information from your current billing or practice management system into a spreadsheet. Once you have the data on a spreadsheet, follow the easy instructions for formatting and uploading the list in the WellConnect portal at Text-em-All.com.
No. This tool is not intended to be used for unwanted calls. Therefore, they do not integrate with state and national "Do Not Call" lists. The WellConnect vendor, Text-Em-All manages its own "Do Not Call" list. Recipients may elect to be added to this list by visiting Text-Em-All.com and clicking “Opt Out”.
If someone is not available to answer, the WellConnect tool will also deliver to an answering machine. If a telephone line is busy, or someone doesn't have an answering machine, the tool will attempt to deliver your message 3 additional times (5 minutes later, then 15 minutes later, and again 15 minutes later). You may customize the number of retries to be fewer than 3.
Technical Support for WellConnect is provided by our partner, Text-Em-All. You can contact them by calling (877) 226-3080 or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WellConnect messages must be delivered to a direct line which can be answered live by the patient or be left on their voicemail. Messages are unable to be delivered to any telephone system that requires the entering of an extension number or forwarding by a person.
Yes the platform is compliant with HIPAA regulations.
You are about to leave Sanofi US website
Sanofi has no control over the content or availability of third-party sites or resources that are linked to, and accepts no liability or responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. The existence of a link between this website and any third party site or resource in no way implies that Sanofi in any way approves of the content of these sites or resources, or any use to which such content maybe put.