What can we help you find?
Product and Catalog Information
To browse only products on your formulary:
- Hover over the "Order Products" link in the top navigation.
- Then select the "MY FORMULARY" link in the flyout menu. Thiss will take you to an abbreviated catalog showing just the items on your formulary.
- From here, you can browse the formulary and add products to your cart as normal.
If you're already in the catalog,
- Look for the "MY FORMULARY" link in the left rail.
- Click it to filter to your customized catalog.
NOTE: When interacting with your formulary page, you'll still have to select the correct presentation for multi-presentation products. You will not be able to order any products that are not included in your formulary.
Our account representatives will be happy to update your formulary with new products once they have been approved by your administrator. Once you have approval, please have your formulary administrator call us at 1-800-VACCINE (1-800-822-2463) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are several ways to search for a product:
- At the top of the screen, type the name of the product, product number, or disease state in the search box to initiate a site wide search.
- Click "Order Products" in the navigation menu to view our "Catalog". When browsing the catalog, use the categories and filters on the left to find the products most relevant for what you’re looking for.
- On the "Account Overview" page, click on the "Time to ReOrder" banner to see an abbreviated list of products assembled from your order history and typical order cadance. You'll just need to specfiy the quantities needed and add them to your cart.
- At the top of our Catalog, you'll see our "ReOrder Ribbon" containing a list of products you've recently ordered. With one click you can add the presentation and quantity from your last order to your cart.
For Sanofi products, you may use the link to our Vaccine Temperature Stability Calculator below to determine if the vaccine is still viable. If any of the affected Sanofi vaccines were administered to patient(s) since the temperature excursion occurred, please contact us by calling 1-800-633-1610 to speak with a Sanofi Medical Information Healthcare Professional.
Or reach out to us as soon as you can at 1-800-VACCINE (1-800-822-2463). Our account representatives will be happy to help.