Bodily Fluid Spill Clean-Up Kit
This convenient system comes complete with all of the personal protective equipment (PPE) necessary to protect and clean-up bodily fluid spills such as urine, feces and vomit. Once used, all clean-up materials and personal protective equipment should be placed into the enclosed disposal bag and thrown into the regular trash.
NOTE: If cleaning up spill that contain sharps, blood or known contagion such as Norwalk, you must use the Sharps Biohazard Clean-Up and Disposal System Kit - SHA51000.
Each kit contains 2-packs, each containing the following items:
- Two pair of protective gloves
- Plastic Apron and Plastic Bag
- Mask and face shield combination
- Absorbent material, scraper and shovel
- Disinfectant spray and cleaner
- Protective shoe coverings and hairnet
- Hand cleaning towelette, 2 absorbent towels, and complete instructions.
SHA50027-002 | Sharps Compliance
This product can be ordered for immediate shipment and has been added to your cart.
If you plan to schedule these doses as future shipments, you'll need to checkout separately for each location.
We apologize for any inconvenience.